Comprehensive Eye Care in Mequon & Saukville - NOW PART OF MADISON MEDICAL AFFILIATES
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Madison Medical Eye Care, formally known as Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals. We are very pleased to announce that as of January 1st, 2018 all the doctors and staff of Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals, S.C. joined Madison Medical Affiliates, Inc.! Not to worry, very little will change as far as your patient experience is concerned. We will remain in both our Mequon and Saukville offices, our phone numbers will be unchanged and, most importantly, we will continue to provide you with the most advanced medical and surgical eye care available. For more information about Madison Medical Affiliates, visit www.MadisionMedical.com.
Why did we make the change and why now? For more than 25 years we have maintained a very successful independent practice but the time seemed right to expand. The trend in health care today is towards consolidation and we did not want to be left behind.
For over 100 years, the doctors at Madison Medical Affiliates have been providing high quality health care in the Milwaukee area. They now have more than 55 physicians in 12 specialties and, with our addition, 8 locations. Don’t make the mistake of thinking they have anything to do with Madison, Wisconsin however! The practice was started in Milwaukee by Dr. J.D. Madison in 1903 and he was later joined by his nephew, Fred Madison. The rest is history.
Our doctors Dr. Martha Jay, Dr. Lisa Bennett and Dr. James Ivanoski are thrilled about our new association with this prestigious medical group. We are very grateful to you, our patients, for your tremendous support over the years and look forward to a great 2018 and beyond. Remember that we still welcome patients of all ages into our practice and accept most insurance plans. See you soon!
We continue to offer an array of services in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Our skilled doctors and friendly staff provide the highest quality care using the most sophisticated technology available. We are dedicated to helping every patient enjoy their best possible vision. Our two offices are in Mequon and Saukville, Wisconsin. Both are in Ozaukee County and are easily accessible from Highway 43 - just minutes from Milwaukee.
- We specialize in blade-free LASIK Vision Correction and small incision Cataract Surgery with premium lens implants.
- Don't miss our Eye Care Blog which is updated frequently with information about medical and surgical eye care.
- Another way to stay up on the latest trends in eye care is to "like" us on Facebook or follow our YouTube channel.
- Visit our our Patient Testimonials section to see what patients like you have to say about their experiences at Madison Medical Eye Care. You might even see someone you know!
Madison Medical Eye Care has both Board Certified Ophthalmologists and Optometrists specializing in many areas, including:
- Blade-free LASIK Vision Correction
- Cataract Surgery - Premium Lens Implants
- iSTENTs - An option for those with Cataracts and Glaucoma
- Dry Eye - Diagnosis and Treatment
- Comprehensive Eye Care - for Patients of all Ages
- Contact Lenses - New Types and Care Tips
- Diabetic - Eye Care
- Glaucoma - Diagnosis and Management
- Macular Degeneration - Treatment Options
Meet Dr. Martha Jay
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 262-241-1919 or click here to send us a message!