Recognition for Top LASIK Surgeon and Eye Doctor — Shepherd Express Best of Milwaukee Readers’ Choice 2015 Awards
We are pleased to announce that we have received an Honorable Mention for both Eye Doctor and LASIK Surgeon in the Shepherd Express’ Best of Milwaukee 2015 Awards. It’s an honor to be recognized by the people of Greater Milwaukee—no group is better suited to select the best of what the city has to offer than area residents. The Shepherd Express has been organizing the Best of Milwaukee Readers’ Choice Awards for 25 years to showcase what’s best about the Milwaukee area, and we’re proud to have been mentioned. Thank you for your votes and positive recognition. We look forward to another great year of serving you and making Greater Milwaukee a great community to live in.
Comprehensive Eye Care in Saukville and Mequon
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals. We offer an array of services in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Our skilled doctors and friendly staff provide the highest quality care using the most sophisticated technology available. We are dedicated to helping every patient enjoy their best possible vision. Our two offices are in Mequon and Saukville, Wisconsin. Both are in Ozaukee County and are easily accessible from Highway 43 - just minutes from Milwaukee.
- We specialize in blade-free LASIK Vision Correction and small incision Cataract Surgery with premium lens implants.
- Don't miss our Eye Care Blog which is updated frequently with information about medical and surgical eye care.
- Another way to stay up on the latest trends in eye care is to "like" us on Facebook or follow our YouTube channel.
- Visit our our Patient Testimonials section to see what patients like you have to say about their experiences at Lakeshore Eye Care. You might even see someone you know!
Lakeshore Eye Care Professionals has both Board Certified Ophthalmologists and Optometrists specializing in many areas, including:
- Blade-free LASIK Vision Correction
- Cataract Surgery - Premium Lens Implants
- Dry Eye - Diagnosis and Treatment
- Comprehensive Eye Care for Patients of all Ages
- Contact Lenses - New Types and Care Tips
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Glaucoma - Diagnosis and Management
- Macular Degeneration - Treatment Options
Meet Dr. Martha Jay
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 262-241-1919 or click here to send us a message!